EMR Advocate — Meaningful Use Certification & Incentives
EMR Advocate, Inc. is the most trusted name in ONC EHR Certification education, support, development and resources. There is a reason over 200 EHR vendors have benefited from the extensive consulting services of the EMR Advocate team.
We offer unparalleled support and expertise in a wide range of certification related issues including:
- Gap Analysis
- Criteria Interpretation
- Project Management
- Data Conversion
- Mock Testing
Learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve Modular or Complete EHR certification.
EMR Advocate, Inc. provides consulting services on the CMS EHR Incentive Program to medical practices and hospitals to help them:
- Develop a customized Meaningful Use Incentive Roadmap
- Plan for Health Information Technology adoption
- Achieve, document, and attest to Stage 1 and Stage 2 Meaningful Use
- Receive the appropriate Medicare and Medicaid EHR incentives
- Respond to CMS EHR Incentive audits and appeals
We have provided support to over 200 Ambulatory and Inpatient EHR vendors as they prepare for ONC 2014 and 2015 Edition Certifications. We’ve worked with clients in the US, India, Pakistan, China, Ireland, Australia, Scotland, Sri Lanka, Israel, and Peru. Here are just a few of Health Care Technology companies to which we have provided direct support in their strategic development efforts.